Why the Hell Did He Break Up With Me?!?
…THAT is the question we often hear from ourselves when we get dissed, torn, broken, and shooed to the side. If it’s too much pride (or too much hurt) that prevents you from calmly and objectively asking “WHY?”, maybe some meddling third party can do it for you.
Admittedly, I’ve had my share of breaking up with guys without giving them the real reason. Why I do this is beyond me, but I have a feeling it’s more their fault than mine. When a guy asks ‘WHY?” he’s really looking for an answer he can handle. Really.
“Your P is too small“, is a rude but true answer, while “We’re better off as friends because we don’t really work out as lovers” is a comforting, also-true one, and a little bit more polite than the first; particularly if telling him the first and real reason will make him suicidal. Enough reason to lie a little, eh?
How about you, would you like to know (or at least confirm) the reason why you were dissed?
My Lonely Leo friend sent me a link to this Investigation site that offers to do the dirty job of grilling the other person for the reason he/she broke up with you, for free (initially). My first reaction was “what ELSE hasn’t been done over the internet” immediately followed by regret that I didn’t think of this idea first.
So, instead of kicking myself over and over for not being curious enough to delve into the depths of evilness and discover the reason for people’s relationship woes like the geniuses that built this site, I will review them!
The Steps to Finding Out ‘Why’
1. Request for a free investigation. They will ask you to provide a contact name and email address of the person who messed you up emotionally.
2. They will contact the person and ask personalized questions about your relationship. Linc has a theoretical question-form suggestion:
- “Dear B!tch, About x months ago you, in your typical bitch manner, blew off this wonderful guy, and we’d like to know why.” (LOL)
3. They will tell you what the person said about your relationship.
4. If he/she doesn’t answer, they will refer you to a shrink (love doctor). Of course, after learning that the person really wants nothing to do with you, you will be in a more deliriously delusional state, so you will be compelled to follow their suggestion.
How will this site earn money? My theory is that money comes to them via step number 4. But they did say that the whole investigation is FREE for a limited time only, so maybe in the future, each investigation will cost you.
If you’re looking for a testimonial, you’d better ask Lincoln as he probably requested for an investigation already (*evil grin*), while I’m still thinking: Do I really give a sh*t why a guy dissed me in the past?